Playing at : King’s College London, BFI Southbank, and Riverside Studio.
- Q&As with guest directors Jia Zhangke and Pema Tseden.
- More than 40 cutting-edge films, including world and UK premieres
- China Independent Film Festival 10th Anniversary event and guests
- Wang Xin’s daily experimental art installation project The Gallery
- Local filmmakers showcase, panel discussions and public lectures with key industry figures and academics, including Asian cinema expert Tony Rayns
Chinese Visual Festival (CVF) is proud to announce its 2014 edition, which runs from May 7th – 18th at King’s College London, with events also being held at the BFI Southbank in collaboration with Arrow Films and the BFI, and Riverside Studios in collaboration with DocHouse.